Hole Dozer (R) 2" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Zoro #: G4193603
- Mfr #: 49-56-9624
- Pilot Drill Size: 1/4" dia. x 3-1/2" L
- Max. Cutting Depth: 1-5/8"
- Application: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Nail Embedded Wood, Plastic, Duct, Pipe, Tube, Nonferrous Metals
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Milwaukee #49-56-9624 Specifications
|Pilot Drill Size: 1/4" dia. x 3-1/2" L||Max. Cutting Depth: 1-5/8"|
|Application: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Nail Embedded Wood, Plastic, Duct, Pipe, Tube, Nonferrous Metals||Tooth Material: Steel with 8% Cobalt|
|Replacement Pilot Drill No.: Mfr. No. 49-56-8000, 49-56-8010||Tooth Material Grade: Matrix II|
|Arbor Design: Not Included||Impact Rated: No|
|Teeth per Inch: 4/5||Primary Saw Application: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron|
|Saw Dia.: 2"||Thread Size: 5/8"-18|
|Hole Saw Product Grouping: Hole Saws||Shank Size: 3/8" Hex, 7/16" Hex|
|Item: Hole Saw||Replacement Arbor No.: Mfr. No. 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, or 49-56-9100|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- Rip guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry
- Rip guard limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Plug jack, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance