1/4" OD x 50 ft. Coil Copper Tubing Type ACR
- Zoro #: G0793116
- Mfr #: 653R
- Soft/Hard: Soft
- Temp. Range: 100 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Application: Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Mueller Industries #653R Specifications
|Soft/Hard: Soft||Temp. Range: 100 Degrees to 400 Degrees F|
|Application: Air Conditioning and Refrigeration||Copper Tube Coating: None|
|Copper Tube Shape: Coil||Tube Length: 50 ft.|
|Outside Dia.: 1/4"||Copper Tube Type: Type ACR|
|Standards: ASTM B280||Item: Copper Tubing|
|Inside Dia.: 0.125"||Max. Pressure: 1406 psi|
|Tube Material: Copper||Wall Thickness: 0.030"|
|Tube Size: 1/4"||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
The diameter of copper tubing is commonly classified into three categories: type K, type L, and type M. Here are some important details for Mueller Industries Copper Tubing. Tube Size: 1/4", Application: Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Wall Thickness: 0.030".