Hydraulic Hose Crimp Machine, Portable
- Zoro #: G3965818
- Mfr #: 82C-061L
- Depth (In.): 12
- Max. Pressure (PSI): 10,000
- Type: Portable
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Parker #82C-061L Specifications
|Depth (In.): 12||Max. Pressure (PSI): 10,000|
|Type: Portable||Capacity: 1-1/4"|
|Max. Crimping Force (Tons): 30.0||For Use With: 43 Series Hose and Fittings|
|Width (In.): 15||Item: Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine|
|Height (In.): 30||Includes: 10,000 psi Pump Nut, Crimp Head, Silver Die Ring, Black Die Ring, Hose Assembly, Stand Assembly|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Hydraulic crimping tools attach connectors and fittings to ends of cables or hoses by exerting pressure on (or crimping) the overlaid end Take a look at the features for Parker Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine. For Use With: 43 Series Hose and Fittings.