Rod Stock, Polypropylene, 3/4In., 96In.
- Zoro #: G6936885
- Mfr #: 22JM34
- Length Tolerance: +/-0.250"
- Diameter Tolerance: -0/+.125
- Color: White
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- and get 15% off your first order
Polymershapes #22JM34 Specifications
|Length Tolerance: +/-0.250"||Diameter Tolerance: -0/+.125|
|Color: White||Length: 96"|
|Tensile Strength (PSI): 3400||Item: Rod Stock|
|Type: Thermoplastic||Max. Temp. (F): 212|
|Diameter: 3/4"||Impact Strength (Lbs.): .80|
|Min. Temp. (F): 32||Standards: FDA regulations 21 Chapter 1, part 177.2535|
|Material: polypropylene||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Polypropylene rods have a high melting point, are easy to weld using thermoplastic welding equipment and are easy to fabric, seam and drape. Here is some additional information about this Rod Stock : LENGTH: 96", DIAMETER: 3/4", COLOR: White