Electric Unit Heater, 208/240VAC, 1/3 Phase, 3.7/5.0 kW, 12.6/17 BtuH
- Zoro #: G4974751
- Mfr #: MUH0521
- Temp. Rise: 45 Degrees F
- Horizontal Air Throw: 12 ft.
- kW: 3.7/5.0
This item ships free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- Sign up for Zmail and get 15% off your first order
Qmark #MUH0521 Specifications
|Temp. Rise: 45 Degrees F||Horizontal Air Throw: 12 ft.|
|kW: 3.7/5.0||Electric Heater Phase: 1/3|
|Phase: Single or Three||Manufacturers Warranty Length: 1 yr.|
|Hz: 60||Housing Material: 20 ga. Steel|
|Width: 14"||Air Flow: 350 cfm|
|Height: 16"||Electric Heater Item: Electric Unit Heater|
|Switch Type: 3 Pole||Item: Electric Unit Heater|
|Mounting Type: Vertical or Horizontal||Contactor Coil Voltage: 240|
|Heater Mounting Type: Vertical or Horizontal||Features: Enclosed Motor, Adjustable Louvers, Fan-Delay, Auto Reset|
|BtuH: 12.6/17||Vertical Mounting H: 9 ft.|
|Vertical Floor Coverage: 9 ft.||Housing Finish: Polyester Powder Coated|
|Depth: 7-1/2"||Amps AC: 18.0/21.0|
|Requires: Mounting Bracket, Two-Stage Thermostat||Heater Voltage: 208/240VAC|
|Standards: UL Listed, Meet all NEC and OSHA requirements||Voltage: 208/240VAC|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- An optional relay is available to connect this wall heater to your Building Management System, for centralized control of your environment.
- The bar-stock grille design provides an architectural accent that complements designed spaces like restaurants and entranceways.
- This unit’s built-in thermostat features tamper-resistant protection, so only authorized personnel can make adjustments to your building’s temperature levels.
- This wall heater has a fan delay feature that waits until the unit warms up to begin blowing air into the room. The fan keeps operating until the unit cools down, so you get maximum heating performance.