24-tine Asphalt Lute with 36"L Aluminum Handle
- Zoro #: G1803186
- Mfr #: 63133GR
- Handle Type: End Grip
- Handle Length: 36"
- Item: Asphalt Lute
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Razorback #63133GR Specifications
|Handle Type: End Grip||Handle Length: 36"|
|Item: Asphalt Lute||Features: Razor-Back Contractor Lute is Designed with A Wide Head to Level Quickly and Smoothly. The 36" Aluminum Head Is Light Weight Despite Its Size. It is A Heavy-Duty Lute That is Great for Contractor and Professional Use, As Well As Homeowners|
|Handle Material: Aluminum||Tine Material: Aluminum|
|Overall Width of Tines: 36"||Length of Tines: 1"|
|Number of Tines: 24||Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
Don't forget to stock up on one of our high-quality rakes so you'll be ready as soon as the leaves start to fall. Here are some important details for Razorback Asphalt Lute. Handle Material: Aluminum, Features: Razor-Back Contractor Lute is Designed with A Wide Head to Level Quickly and Smoothly. The 36" Aluminum Head Is Light Weight Despite Its Size. It is A Heavy-Duty Lute That is Great for Contractor and Professional Use, As Well As Homeowners, Handle Type: Aluminum.