8 oz. Thread Sealant with PTFE, Blue
- Zoro #: G0275414
- Mfr #: 31551
- Includes: Pneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids, Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water
- Performance Temp. Range: 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Full Cure: Flexible Set Cure Time Varies
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Rectorseal #31551 Specifications
|Includes: Pneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids, Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water||Performance Temp. Range: 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F|
|Full Cure: Flexible Set Cure Time Varies||Flash Point: 144 Degrees F|
|Gas Pressure Range: 2000 psi||Application Temp. Range: 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F|
|Application: Fast-Drying, Flexible Set, For High Vibration Environments, Multiple Uses Including Pneumatics, Compressed Air, Ammonia, Gas and Potable and Non-Potable Water||Size: 8 oz.|
|Item: Pipe Thread Sealant||Color: Blue|
|Specific Gravity: 1.38||Chemical Type: PTFE|
|Begins to Harden: Not Specified||Container Type: Can|
|Viscosity: 45,000cp||For Use With: Galvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Reinforced Fiberglass, PVC, and CPVC Pipes|
|Standards: TT-S-1732||Liquid Pressure Range: 10,000 psi|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Pipe Thread Sealant, 8 oz., Container Type Can, Chemical Type PTFE, Color Blue, Gas Pressure Range 2000 psi, Liquid Pressure Range 10,000 psi, Full Cure Flexible Set Cure Time Varies, Begins to Harden Not Specified, Application Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F, Performance Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F, Flash Point 144 Degrees F, Specific Gravity 1.38, Viscosity 45,000cP