Portable Chain Vise 1/8" to 6" Capacity
- Zoro #: G4087386
- Mfr #: 36273
- Leg Type: Folding
- Material: Ductile Iron Work Surface, Hardened Steel Jaws and Tubular Legs
- Item: Portable Chain Vise
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Ridgid #36273 Specifications
|Leg Type: Folding||Material: Ductile Iron Work Surface, Hardened Steel Jaws and Tubular Legs|
|Item: Portable Chain Vise||Pipe Capacity: 1/8 to 6"|
|Max. Leg Spread: 51-1/2"||Features: Rear Pipe Support, 3 Pipe Benders, Integrated Ground Lug Provides A Conductive Surface To Connect The Weld Ground, Rugged Tool Tray|
|Overall Height: 48"||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Pipe stands and vises are most often used to keep pipes in place when threading or cutting. Take a look at the features for Ridgid Portable Chain Vise. Material: Ductile Iron Work Surface, Hardened Steel Jaws and Tubular Legs, Pipe Capacity: 1/8 to 6".