Gas Valve, Low Capacity, 70, 000 BtuH
- Zoro #: G4571691
- Mfr #: 710-511
- Ambient Temp. Range: -40 to 175 Degrees F
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 1/2 psi
- Standards: RoHS compliant, NEMA, CSA
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Robertshaw #710-511 Specifications
|Ambient Temp. Range: -40 to 175 Degrees F||Max. Inlet Pressure: 1/2 psi|
|Standards: RoHS compliant, NEMA, CSA||Inlet Size: 1/2"|
|Side Taps: No||Inlet Pressure Tap: Yes|
|Valve Type: Low Capacity||Coil Volts: 750mV|
|Item: Gas Valve||Gas Type: NG/LP|
|Pressure Setting Range: 1.7 to 3.5" WC||BtuH Capacity: 70,000|
|Outlet Size: 3/8"||Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
Gas valves are used in many industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Take a look at the features for Robertshaw Gas Valve. Coil Volts: 750mV, Gas Type: NG/LP. LP Kit sold separately.