Gas Valve, Standard Opening, 70, 000 BtuH
- Zoro #: G1918874
- Mfr #: 710-502
- Includes: (2) 1/2 X 3/8" Reducer Bushings
- LP Conversion Kit: 26X372
- Outlet Size: 1/2"
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Robertshaw #710-502 Specifications
|Includes: (2) 1/2 X 3/8" Reducer Bushings||LP Conversion Kit: 26X372|
|Outlet Size: 1/2"||Side Taps: Yes|
|Reducer Bushing Kit: (2) 1/2 x 3/8"||Inlet Size: 1/2"|
|Gas Type: NG/LP||BtuH Capacity: 70,000|
|Max. Inlet Pressure: 1/2 psi||Inlet Pressure Tap: Yes|
|Item: Gas Valve||Valve Type: Standard Opening|
|Pressure Setting Range: 3.5" WC||Coil Volts: 750mV|
|Amps AC: 0.2A||For Use With: RV's And Other Applications With Limited Space|
|Standards: RoHS compliant, NEMA, CSA||Ambient Temp. Range: -40 to 175 Degrees F|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
Gas valves are used in many industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Here are some important details for Robertshaw Gas Valve. Coil Volts: 750mV, Includes: (2) 1/2 X 3/8" Reducer Bushings, Gas Type: NG/LP.