Thermocouple, Low Mass, Lead Length 27 In
- Zoro #: G0892893
- Mfr #: 1960-027
- Includes: Tinnerman Clip
- Type: Universal Coaxial ODS
- Package Quantity: 1 Ea
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Robertshaw #1960-027 Specifications
|Includes: Tinnerman Clip||Type: Universal Coaxial ODS|
|Package Quantity: 1 Ea||Length (In.): 27"|
|Item: Low Mass Thermocouple||Gas Type: LP/NG|
|Voltage: 18 to 30mV||Special Information: Low Mass, for Quick Drop Out, Rated for 18 to 30 mV Non Vented Equipment|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
Shop our selection of furnace and fireplace accessories, such as pilot and ignitor components, sensing probes, thermocouple probes, and pressure and temperature pilots. Take a look at the features for Robertshaw Replacement Thermocouple. Voltage: 18 to 30 mV, Gas Type: LP/NG.