3/4" Push-to-Connect DZR Brass Coupling
- Zoro #: G4636134
- Mfr #: U016LF
- Tube Size: 3/4"
- Standards: IAPMO, UPC, IPC, CPUC Listed, ANSI/NSF-61, IGC 188, ASSE 1061 / NSF 62
- Basic Pipe Fitting Shape: Coupling
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Sharkbite #U016LF Specifications
|Tube Size: 3/4"||Standards: IAPMO, UPC, IPC, CPUC Listed, ANSI/NSF-61, IGC 188, ASSE 1061 / NSF 62|
|Basic Pipe Fitting Shape: Coupling||Item: Coupling|
|Temp. Range: 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F||Pipe Fitting Connection Type: Push-Fit|
|Specific Pipe Fitting Shape: Coupling||Basic Pipe Fitting Material: Metal|
|Gasket Material: EPDM||Max. Pressure: 200 psi|
|Special Features: Connects Copper, Pex and CPVC in any Combination without the Use of Soldering, Unions or Glue||Tube Fitting Material: DZR Brass|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Australia|
Brass fittings are particularly useful when working with liquids since they are rust-resistant. Take a look at the features for Sharkbite Coupling. Basic Fitting Shape: Coupling, Tube Size: 3/4", Specific Fitting Shape: Coupling.
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).