NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter
- Zoro #: G0506667
- Mfr #: 14DUD32AA
- Hz: 50/60
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V: 10
- Depth: 3.75"
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Siemens #14DUD32AA Specifications
|Hz: 50/60||HP @ 3 Phase - 575V: 10|
|Depth: 3.75"||HP @ 3 Phase - 240V: 3|
|Amps AC: 27||HP @ 3 Phase - 208V: 3|
|Action: Nonreversing||HP @ 3 Phase - 480V: 10|
|Enclosure NEMA Rating: No Enclosure||Number of Poles: 3|
|NEMA Size: 1||Item: NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter|
|Overload Relay Amp Setting: 5.50 to 22A||Width: 3.5"|
|Starter Type: NEMA Style||Height: 7.44"|
|Coil Volts: 120 to 240VAC||Standards: UL, CSA|
|Auxiliary Contact Form: 1NO||Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
A magnetic motor starter stops and starts a connected motor with electromagnetism, and most also provide under-voltage and overload protection. Take a look at the features for Siemens NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter. Number Of Poles: 3, Coil Volts: 120 to 240VAC, Amps Ac: 27.
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov