2" Socket PVC Ball Valve Inline True Union
- Zoro #: G1628121
- Mfr #: 1829-020
- Features: True Union Design
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Ball Material: PVC
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Spears #1829-020 Specifications
|Features: True Union Design||Handle Material: Polypropylene|
|Ball Material: PVC||Stem Material: PVC|
|Valve Structure: 2-Piece||Temp. Range: 73 Degrees to 140 Degrees F|
|Connection Type: Socket/FNPT x Socket/FNPT||Handle Type: Locking Tee|
|Ball Valve Basic Body Material: Plastic||Body Style: Inline True Union|
|Max. Pressure: 235 psi @ 73 Degrees F||Body Material: PVC|
|Pipe Size: 2"||Body Seal Material: EPDM|
|Stem Type: Safe-T-Shear(R)||Item: Ball Valve|
|Seat Material: PTFE||Port: Full|
|Ball Valve Product Group: Manual||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
As your one-stop shopping destination for ball valves, we're stocked up to meet your needs with check valves, relief valves, butterfly valves, flow control valves and many other options. Take a look at the features for Spears Ball Valve. Pipe Size: 2", Body Material: PVC, Connection Type: Socket/FNPT x Socket/FNPT.
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).