THOMAS & BETTS
Hydraulic Crimper, Up to 900 MCM, 24" L
- Zoro #: G3339612
- Mfr #: TBM14M
- Primary Crimping Application: Electrical Wire and Cable
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Application: Crimping Terminals/Splices/Disconnects
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Thomas & Betts #TBM14M Specifications
|Primary Crimping Application: Electrical Wire and Cable||Handle Material: Fiberglass|
|Application: Crimping Terminals/Splices/Disconnects||Overall Length: 24"|
|Strips: No||Handle Type: Fiberglass With Grips|
|Features: Short Fiberglass Handle For Insulation and Ease of Use in Tight Spaces||For Use With: Copper and Aluminum Lugs and Splices|
|Capacity: Up to 900 kcmil For Copper, Up to 750 kcmil For Aluminum||Replacement Die Code: None|
|Max. Crimping Force: 30,864 lb.||Cuts: No|
|Adjustable: Manual||Item: Hydraulic Crimper|
|Insulated / Uninsulated: Uninsulated||Country of Origin (subject to change): Japan|
3M, Ampco, Burndy, Channellock, DeWalt, Greenlee, Klein Tools and Knipex are just some of the suppliers of cable and wire crimping tools available through Zoro. Here is some additional information about Thomas & Betts Hydraulic Crimper. Capacity: Up to 900 MCM Copper, Up to 750 MCM Aluminum, Overall Length: 24".
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov