Multipurpose Lubricant, Pin Point
- Zoro #: G1627927
- Mfr #: TFC20027
- Standards: NSF Registered, Category Code H2, ASTM D3233, ASTM D2266
- Flash Point: None
- Sub-Category: Food Safe Lubricants
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Tri-Flow #TFC20027 Specifications
|Standards: NSF Registered, Category Code H2, ASTM D3233, ASTM D2266||Flash Point: None|
|Sub-Category: Food Safe Lubricants||Min. Operating Temp.: -60 Degrees F|
|Lubricant Container: Pen||Lubricant Film: Wet|
|Lubricant Additives: PTFE||Container Size: 0.25 oz.|
|Application: Designed to provide high anti-wear, EP, and anti-rust protection. They provid a water displacing, corrosion inhibiting waxy film that is especially effective in protecting ferrous metals in salt and acid fume (hydrochloric acid) environments and against||Chemical Base: Mineral Oil|
|Lubricant Color: Brown||VOC Content: 308g/L|
|Max. Operating Temp.: 475 Degrees F||GHS Flammability Rating: Extremely Flammable Liquid|
|Lubricant Type: Multipurpose Lubricant||Series: Tri-Flow|
|Container Type: Pen||Lubricant NSF Rating: H2 Food Grade|
|Item: Superior Lubricant||Color: Brown|
|Specific Gravity: 0.78||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Multipurpose Lubricant, Superior Lubricant, NSF Rating H2 Food Grade, Lubricant Film Wet, Lubricant Additives PTFE, Min. Operating Temp. -60 Degrees F, Max. Operating Temp. 475 Degrees F, Extremely Flammable Liquid, Lubricant Container Pen, Container Size 0.25 oz., Lubricant Color Brown, Net Weight 0.25 oz, Chemical Base Mineral Oil, Flash Point None, Specific Gravity 0.78, VOC Content 308g/L