Lavatory Faucet, 2.2GPM, Brushed Nickel
TRIDENT| Zoro #: G1221972| Mfr #: 6PB20
Zoro #: G1221972Mfr. Part #: 6PB20
This item ships free. DetailsStandard ground shipping
|Zoro #: G1221972 Mfr #: 6PB20|
|Body Material: Lead Free Cast Brass||Connection: 1/2" MIPS|
|Faucet Spout: Standard||Faucet Operation: Manual|
|Drain Type: Pop Up||ADA Compliant: Yes|
|Item: Bathroom Faucet||Temp. Control: No|
|Residential / Commercial: Residential||Handle Type: Lever|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition: WaterSense Approved||Valve Type: Ceramic|
|Mounting Type: Deck||Standards: NSF, CSA, IAPMO, ADA, And Settlements Of The California Proposition 65|
|Number of Handles: 2||Spout Length: 5-3/16"|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center: 6" to 12"||Manufacturers Warranty Length: 5 yr.|
|Replacement Cartridge: 6PB64/6PB65||Number of Holes: 3|
|Includes: Metal Drain Assembly, Flexible Hose||Flow Rate: 2.20 gpm|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
Bathroom Faucet, Faucet Operation Manual, Number of Handles 2, Handle Type Lever, Connection 1/2 In. MIPS, 2.2 gpm Flow Rate, Number of Holes 3, Mounting Hole Center to Center 6 In. to 12 In., Faucet Spout Standard, ADA Compliant Yes, Drain Type Pop-Up, Mounting Type Deck, Spout Length 5-3/16 In., Valve Type Ceramic Disc, Replacement Cartridge 6PB64/6PB65, Includes Metal Drain Assembly, Flexible Hose, Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Years
Restrictions and Compliance
- *1 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- *2 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- *4 : This item has been restricted from sale in the following states : CA
- This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use, only, in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
- This is a restricted item. It cannot be used in the USA for potable water applications.