Tubing, 1/4 In OD, 250 Ft L, Black
- Zoro #: G2751472
- Mfr #: 1219-44003
- Tube Material: Polyethylene
- Type: Flame Retardant
- Temp. Range: -50 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Zoro Select #1219-44003 Specifications
|Tube Material: Polyethylene||Type: Flame Retardant|
|Temp. Range: -50 Degrees to 140 Degrees F||Inside Dia.: 5/32"|
|Wall Thickness: 3/64"||Tube Bend Radius: 2"|
|Max. Pressure: 100 psi||Outside Dia.: 1/4"|
|Tube Color: Black||Item: Tubing|
|Tube Hardness: Shore A: 93, Shore D: 45||Tube Length: 250 ft.|
|Standards: ASTM D 635, 570, 746, 1238, 1505, 638, 2863, UL94||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
PEX tubing is also used for natural gas and offshore oil purposes, chemical transportation, and transportation of sewage. Here are some important details for Zoro Select Tubing. Tube Material: Polyethylene.