Fan, In Line, 700 CFM
- Zoro #: G0681773
- Mfr #: L700L
- Housing Length: 12-1/4"
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP: 681
- Motor Enclosure: Open
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Broan #L700L Specifications
|Housing Length: 12-1/4"||CFM @ 0.125-In. SP: 681|
|Motor Enclosure: Open||Hz: 60|
|Motor RPM: 1090||Watts: 313|
|Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.: 3.9||Inlet Height: 4-1/2"|
|Includes: Automatic Backdraft Damper||For Use With: General Ventilation Applications|
|Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.: 3.7||Item: In-Line Ventilator|
|CFM @ 0.750-In. SP: 533||Sones @ 0.100-In. SP @ 5 Ft.: 3.8|
|Duct Dia.: 10"||CFM @ 0.375-In. SP: 631|
|Phase: 1||Speed Control: 4C254 or 6E898|
|Discharge Height: 4-1/2"||Voltage: 120VAC|
|Full Load Amps: 2.90||Wheel Material: Polymeric|
|CFM @ 0.500-In. SP: 604||Housing Material: Galvanized Steel|
|CFM @ 0.100-In. SP: 686||CFM @ 1.000-In. SP: 412|
|Discharge Width: 18-1/2"||CFM @ 0.000-In. SP: 704|
|CFM @ 0.625-In. SP: 575||Motor Insulation: Class B|
|Housing Height: 11-3/4"||CFM @ 0.250-In. SP: 656|
|Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.: 3.6||Inlet Width: 18-1/2"|
|Max. Inlet Temp.: 104 Degrees F||Housing Width: 21-1/4"|
|Standards: UL/CuL Listed||Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
While inline ventilators can improve the airflow throughout a building, they can also improve air quality. Here is some additional information about Broan In-Line Ventilator. Voltage: 120VAC, For Use With: General Ventilation Applications, Standards: UL/CuL Listed.