Skip to Main Content
Coronavirus Update: Zoro is committed to keeping our customers and employees safe. Get Details.

Customer Service From Real People.

We’re here to help! Call (855) 289-9676


A burette (AKA buret) is a glass tube with graduated marks that reflect volume amounts, usually in milliliters. Used in the chemical sciences to measure the volume of a liquid or a gas, they are standard equipment in laboratories, alongside vials, beakers and other chemistry supplies. Accessories used with burettes include burette clamps. Burettes vary by length and volume, among other considerations. Some come with stopcocks and other special features.

1 - 36 of 169 Results
1 - 36 of 169 Results