Joint Sealing Compound, 4 oz., Blue
- Zoro #: G8566941
- Mfr #: HS10004
- Size: 4 oz.
- Item: Joint Sealing Compound
- Temp. Range: -200 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Highside #HS10004 Specifications
|Size: 4 oz.||Item: Joint Sealing Compound|
|Temp. Range: -200 Degrees to 400 Degrees F||Application: Pipe Joint Sealant|
|Color: Blue||Max. Working Pressure: 10,000 psi|
|Compound Type: Paste||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Joint Sealing Compound, Size 4 oz., Color Blue, Compound Type Paste, Max. Working Pressure 10,000 psi, Temp. Range -200 Degrees to 400 Degrees F, Application Pipe Joint Sealant
Restrictions and Compliance
- Hazardous material