Roll Pin Punch Set, Not Tether Capable
- Zoro #: G0841145
- Mfr #: J49007
- Length: 3-3/4, 4-1/4, 4-3/4, 5-1/4, 5-7/16, 5-7/8, 6-7/16"
- Number of Pieces: 7
- Punch Piece Design: 1-Piece Design
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Proto #J49007 Specifications
|Length: 3-3/4, 4-1/4, 4-3/4, 5-1/4, 5-7/16, 5-7/8, 6-7/16"||Number of Pieces: 7|
|Punch Piece Design: 1-Piece Design||Includes: Tool Roll Pouch|
|Material: S2 steel||Sizes Included: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4"|
|Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)||Features: Heat Treated for Strength and Ductility. Modified Parabolic Striking End to Help Reduce Mushrooming and Chipping|
|Item: Roll Pin Punch Set||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Punch and chisel sets put precision metalworking and woodworking tools in the palm of your hand. Take a look at the features for Proto Roll Pin Punch Set. Length: 3-3/4, 4-1/4, 4-3/4, 5-1/4, 5-7/16, 5-7/8, 6-7/16", Material: S2 steel.
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov