Acid Neutralizer, 5 gal., Liquid
- Zoro #: G5900605
- Mfr #: 1002-002
- Primary Neutralizing Application: Acids
- Container Type: Pail
- Neutralizes: Battery Acid
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Acid Eater #1002-002 Specifications
|Primary Neutralizing Application: Acids||Container Type: Pail|
|Neutralizes: Battery Acid||Item: Acid Neutralizer|
|Form: Liquid||Includes: pH Indicators|
|Container Size: 5 gal.||Standards: OSHA 1917.157(g)|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Acid spills require chemical neutralizers of an alkaline nature. Take a look at the features for Acid Eater Acid Neutralizer. Container Type: Pail, Primary Neutralizing Application: Acids.