Rod, Brazing, Flux Coated, 3/32, 1Lb.
- Zoro #: G1133194
- Mfr #: WB5
- Material: Bronze
- Dia. (In.): 3/32
- Container: Box
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Bernzomatic #WB5 Specifications
|Material: Bronze||Dia. (In.): 3/32|
|Container: Box||Brazing Range (F): 1595 to 1620|
|Application: For High Strength Joints and Overlap on Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Yellow Brass and Galvanized Parts||Item: Brazing Alloy Rod|
|Includes: Flux Coating||Standards: Osha|
|Length (In.): 18||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Choose from brazing alloys available in rods, spools and kits Bernzomatic Brazing Alloy Rod include characteristics like: Material: Bronze, Material: Bronze, Application: For High Strength Joints and Overlap on Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Yellow Brass and Galvanized Parts.