Coupling, Rigid Steel
- Zoro #: G2006487
- Mfr #: 6L016
- Type: One Piece Set Screw Type
- Design: Locks Securely to Shafting with Socket Setscrews (Two)
- Material: Zinc Plated steel
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Dayton #6L016 Specifications
|Type: One Piece Set Screw Type||Design: Locks Securely to Shafting with Socket Setscrews (Two)|
|Material: Zinc Plated steel||Bore Dia.: 5/8"|
|Max. Torque (In.-Lbs.): 475||Finish: zinc plated|
|Provides: High Strength at Lower Cost||Outside Dia.: 1-1/4"|
|Screw Size (In.): 5/16-18 x 5/16||Max. RPM: 3500|
|Application: For Applications where Alignment is Critical, Particularly when no Backlash is Desired and Flexibility is not Required, Useful when Timing, Joining and/or Aligning Shafts at Lower Speeds and Torque||Item: Rigid Shaft Coupling|
|Overall Length: 2"||Keyway Width (In.): 3/16|
|Machined From: Bar Stock||Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
Rigid clamp couplings are used mostly in transmissions. Here are some important details for Dayton Rigid Shaft Coupling. Material: Zinc Plated steel, Overall Length: 2".