Customer Service From Real People.

We’re here to help! Call (855) 289-9676
0 Cart

Feeler Gauge Sets

A feeler gauge set measures gap widths, and are used primarily by engineers and machinists. Each steel feeler gauge blade has a slightly different thickness. Some gap gauge models measure inches and meters on the same blade. Zoro also has a great selection of indicator holders, bases, and stands, plug gauges, gauge blocks and clamps, precision measuring accessories, and height gauges.

1 - 36 of 41 results
1 - 36 of 41 results