Hose Ferrule Crimping Tool
- Zoro #: G5040905
- Mfr #: 1626
- Item: Hose Ferrule Crimping Tool
- Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan, Province of China
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Milton #1626 Specifications
|Item: Hose Ferrule Crimping Tool||Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan, Province of China|
Hose ferrule tool is made of high strength ductile iron casting and is used to crimp ferrules on to hoses from 1/4" single braid to 3/8" two braid hose. With 5 hardened steel ribbed dies, this hose ferrule tool can be bench mounted or used as a portable tool.
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov