Mobil Delvac Syn Transmission 50, 1 gal
- Zoro #: G3165267
- Mfr #: 122208
- Viscosity Index: 146
- Pour Point (F): -46 Degrees C
- Application: Manual Transmission
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Mobil #122208 Specifications
|Viscosity Index: 146||Pour Point (F): -46 Degrees C|
|Application: Manual Transmission||Container Type: Bottle|
|Size: 1 gal.||Item: Manual Transmission Fluid|
|Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F): 17.5||Flash Point (F): 221|
|Package Quantity: 1||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Transmission fluid acts as a lubricant for all the moving parts inside your transmission. Mobil Transmission Fluid include characteristics like: Type: Manual, Application: Automotive Chassis, Heavy Industrial Applications Where The Ptfe Additive Acts As An Additional Lubrication Barrier Against Metal-to-Metal Contact, Industrial - Machinery Tools, Overhead Garage Door Channels, Fan Motors, Slides, Gearsmarine - Cables, Couplings, Gears, Hitches, Winchesautomotive - Hinges, Electrical Antennas, Latches, Springs, Coilsresidential - Implements, Door Channels, Slides, Locksfood Service - All Areas Without Direct Food Contact..