PVC Pipe Fittings
About PVC Pipe Fittings
PVC pipe fittings are an essential component of any PVC piping system. They are used to connect and fit PVC pipes together. These fittings come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit different project needs. Some common types of PVC pipe fittings include elbows, adapters, tees, bushings, caps, couplings, and nipples. They are used in a variety of applications, such as irrigation, plumbing, drainage, and more.
Types of PVC Pipe Fittings
There are many different types of PVC pipe fittings available, each designed for a specific purpose. Some common types include:
- PVC Elbows - used to change the direction of the piping
- PVC Adapters - used to connect pipes of different sizes or types
- PVC Tees - used to split the flow of liquid or gas in two different directions
- PVC Bushings - used to reduce the size of a pipe opening
- PVC Caps - used to close the end of a pipe
- PVC Couplings - used to connect two pipes together
- PVC Nipples - short pieces of pipe with threads on both ends, used to connect two fittings or pipe sections
- PVC Flanges - used to connect pipes to flat surfaces
- CPVC Inserts - used to connect CPVC pipes to other types of pipes
- PVC Wye - used to connect three pipes at a single point
- PVC SCH - used to connect pipes with different wall thicknesses
- PVC Barb - used to connect a hose to a pipe
- PVC Socket - used to connect a pipe to a fitting
In addition to these basic types, there are also specialized PVC pipe fittings available for specific applications. PVC fittings are also available in a variety of materials, including polypropylene and PVC connectors and joints.
Applications of PVC Pipe Fittings
PVC pipe fittings are used in a wide range of industries and professions, including plumbing, irrigation, drainage, and more. They are commonly used in construction, landscaping, and other projects where a durable, water-resistant piping system is required. PVC fittings are also widely used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in food and beverage processing.
Find the Pvc Pipe Fittings You Need at Zoro
Looking for a specific item? Use our robust search tool to find it by name or keyword, or use our handy filters to narrow down our full assortment. You can also check out our whole selection of plumbing supplies, along with other tools or supplies to ensure you have all you need to tackle the job, especially if you're taking on a DIY project for the first time.
Plus, when you shop at Zoro, you'll always enjoy competitive prices on tons of great brands you know and trust. We make the shopping experience as fast and seamless as possible with free shipping on orders over $50 for registered users, Net 30 payment terms for qualifying customers, and an unparalleled customer service experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Brands of PVC Pipe Fittings does Zoro Carry?
We carry many of the top brands and manufacturers including ZORO SELECT, APOLLO BY TMG, LASCO, and many more.
What Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting for PVC Pipe Fittings are available?
At Zoro we carry a wide assortment including some of the most common Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting choices such as 1 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in x 1 1/4 in, 1 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in x 1 in, and 1 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in x 1/2 in.
What are some popular options available within PVC Pipe Fittings?
Within our PVC Pipe Fittings collection, PVC Pipe Fitting, Reducing Bushing, and Coupling options are some of the most popular items we sell.
Which features are most common for PVC Pipe Fittings?
Some common characteristics of PVC Pipe Fittings are the Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting, Specific Fitting Shape, and Pipe Fitting Material.