Skip to Main Content
Find everything you need to help your business recover and reopen. Learn more.
customer-service Help cart Cart

Zone Valves and Accessories

A zone valve is used to control the flow of water or steam in radiant and hydronic heating systems. An electric actuator controls the opening and closing of the valve. While a zone value is typically worked electronically, a globe valve regulates flow in a fluid, gas or oil pipeline manually. We have the accessories for gas valves and pneumatic controls for many types of applications. And we carry Electrically actuated ball valves and actuators and damper motors too.

1 - 36 of 790 Results
1 - 36 of 790 Results