Electric Drill, 1/2In, 0 to 1250 rpm, 10.0A
- Zoro #: G0504621
- Mfr #: DWD210G
- Tool Length: 12"
- Gear Train: Double
- Speed Type: Variable
This item ships free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- Sign up for Zmail and get 10% off your first order
Dewalt #DWD210G Specifications
|Tool Length: 12"||Gear Train: Double|
|Speed Type: Variable||Switch Type: Trigger|
|Corded/Banded: Corded||Chuck Size: 1/2"|
|Reversible: Yes||Corded/Cordless: Corded|
|Tool Weight: 4.9 lb.||No Load RPM: 0 to 1250|
|Includes: 360 Degrees Side Handle w/Soft Grip||Cord Length: 8 ft.|
|Handle Style: Pistol Grip||Voltage: 120VAC|
|Amps: 10.0||Drill Chuck Type: Keyed|
|Item: Electric Drill||Features: 3-Conductor|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
- 10 amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT®-built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- 0-1250 RPM, variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- 360-degree locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability