BitBuddie Dust/Slurry Shroud for Drilling, 1 3/8"
- Zoro #: G0421141
- Mfr #: D1900
- Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Dustless Technologies #D1900 Specifications
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
The 1 3/8 inch BitBuddie gives contractors a handy way to capture dust and slurry when using any drills or percussion hammers. Highly versatile with flexible rubber that suctions to nearly any surface. Compliant with OSHA Silica and EPA point-of-contact regulations with objective data available upon request. BitBuddie 1 3/8 kit includes a 18" adapter hose.
- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while using drills and percussion hammers
- Works with any drill bit 1 3/8” or smaller
- Complies with OSHA Silica Rule and EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
- Captures up to 99% of concrete dust and slurry
- Made of flexible rubber that sucks to any surface
- Held In Place By Suction
- Quick & easy set up
- OSHA Silica compliant, objective data available upon request.