BitBuddie Dust/Slurry Shroud for Drilling, 4"
- Zoro #: G0421150
- Mfr #: D1905
- Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Orders over $75 ship free.
Dustless Technologies #D1905 Specifications
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
The one to four inch BitBuddie gives contractors a handy way to capture dust and slurry. When core drilling, it captures slurry with up to a 4 inch diameter core bit. Use a utility knife to cut the appropriate sized hole in the BitBuddie to suit your application. When cutting drywall, you can cut a 4 inch long slot in it to accommodate a drywall saw, and you will marvel at how it prevents drywall dust from going everywhere. Compliant with OSHA Silica regulation and objective data available upon request. BitBuddie 4" kit includes 18" hose adapter.
- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while using drills and percussion hammers
- Works with any drill bit 4in or smaller
- Complies with OSHA Silica Rule and EPA Regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
- Captures up to 99% of concrete dust and slurry
- Made of flexible rubber that sucks to any surface
- Held In Place By Suction
- Quick Setup
- OSHA Silica compliant, objective data available upon request.