Rigid Plastic Sight
- Zoro #: G0753261
- Mfr #: G613-03-A-1
- Mounting Thread: 1/2-20 UNF
- Max. Operating Temp. (F): 225
- Max. Operating PSI: 125
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Ldi Industries #G613-03-A-1 Specifications
|Mounting Thread: 1/2-20 UNF||Max. Operating Temp. (F): 225|
|Max. Operating PSI: 125||Mounting: Front|
|Construction: Aluminum||Sight Glass: Nylon|
|Type: Rigid Plastic Sight||Mounting Centers (In.): 3|
|Item: Closed Circuit Liquid Level Gage||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Typically mounted on the outside of a tank, level gauges have a glass or plastic window (sight glass) which contains the same liquid and serves as a level indicator, reflecting the same level as fluid inside the tank. Ldi Industries Closed Circuit Liquid Level Gage include characteristics like: Mounting: Front, Construction: Aluminum.