Temperature Indicator Stick, 392 deg. F
- Zoro #: G0286365
- Mfr #: 28327
Order in multiples of 10
- Temp. Range: 392 Degrees F
- Item: Temperature Indicator Stick
- Features: When Stick Melts The Precise Temperature is Reached, Reliably Accurate, Melts to Within +/-1% of Rated Temperature, Typical Applications Include Pre-Heating, Annealing, Stress Relieving, Interpass Heat Treatment and Post-Heating
Orders over $50 ship free.
Tempil #28327 Specifications
|Temp. Range: 392 Degrees F||Item: Temperature Indicator Stick|
|Features: When Stick Melts The Precise Temperature is Reached, Reliably Accurate, Melts to Within +/-1% of Rated Temperature, Typical Applications Include Pre-Heating, Annealing, Stress Relieving, Interpass Heat Treatment and Post-Heating||Tip Size: 3/8"|
|Standards: Meets AWS.D1.1, ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3||Includes: Slip-Resistant Aluminum Holder with Clip for Easy Storage|
|Tip Style: Flat||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
Providing accuracy, confidence and compliance for over 80 years, Tempilstik is the original temperature-indicating stick with the best combination of precision and convenience for surface temperature measurement. Specially engineered for accurate temperature indication in pre-heating, interpass and post-weld heat treating applications, Tempilstik is the industry's leading choice for use in the most critical jobs.
- 116 temperatures available from 100⁰F (38⁰C) to 2000⁰F (1093⁰C)
- Stick instantly melts at designated temperature for easy and immediate visual inspection
- Calibration-free with 100% reliability
- Accurate to within +/- 1% of Fahrenheit and +/- 3% Celsius rated
- Comply with preheat temperature requirements of AWS D1.1, ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3.
- Imprinted part number, temperature and lot code across entire stick for improved traceability
- Made in U.S.A.