Our mission is to make your job easier.
Purchasers with tax-exempt status must provide Zoro with a copy of a state resale certificate, an exemption certificate, or other acceptable proof of your exempt status in the state to which the items will be shipped. See detailed instructions below.
Important: Please, note that you will need to contact us after placing each order to ensure that you are refunded any tax charged on your purchase.
To submit your documentation:
- Place your order through Zoro.com or by speaking to one of our customer service agents. After you’ve received your shipment confirmation, please submit your documentation (see acceptable forms above) by fax to (855) 329‑9676. Please mark your fax with 'Attn: Zoro Tax Exempt'.
- Alternatively, you can scan your certificate and send it to us at email@example.com. Please include 'Tax Exemption Request' in your email's subject line.
- In either case, please include the following with your documentation:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- The name of the organization that purchased the items
- After your documents have been processed and accepted, you will receive a refund in the amount of the tax charged.
To access your order history, navigate to the My Account page at Zoro.com (click the link in the upper right-hand corner of your browser). This page will display your most recent orders. To view your full order history, click on View All Order History.
First, navigate to the My Account page at Zoro.com (click the link in the upper right-hand corner of your browser). This page will display your most recent orders. To view your full order history, click on View All Order History.
To generate downloadable PDFs of your receipts, first select each order for which you would like a receipt, then click the blue Download as PDF button on the right-hand side of the page.