- For some products, you will be able to initiate a return online. Click Return Items on your Order Detail page and we’ll email you a printable shipping label and a return authorization number immediately. The return will also be noted in your account so that you can track it. For more information, see our step-by-step instructions at www.zoro.com/auto-returns. If your product is not eligible for online return, or if you prefer to speak to one of our customer service agents, please contact us at (855) 289‑9676. One of our friendly customer service agents will guide you through the return process and, if your items are eligible for return, we will send you a shipping label and a return authorization number.
- We work hard to ensure that all items are received in good condition, and if you've received a damaged item, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach out to our customer service team at (855) 289‑9676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do all we can to remedy the situation—either by sending a replacement item or by refunding your order—and we’ll help you to return the damaged item at our expense.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange (provided the product is undamaged), with some exceptions. See our full returns policy for more detailed information and instructions.
Please note that:
- Zoro will cover the cost of return shipping.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- You must include a copy of the original order confirmation or packing slip with your RA paperwork as proof of purchase.