- Follow these steps for no-hassle returns. We'll email a shipping label you can print. The return will be noted in your account for easy tracking.
Sign In to My AccountLog in to your account by clicking Sign In at the top of the website.
If you are already signed in, click My Account.
Select an Order
In My Account Overview, click the number of the recent order you want to return.
On the Order History page, under Order Summary, click the Request Return button.
Select Items to Return
You'll go to the Return Items page. Check the box next to the item(s) you want to return, and follow the prompts at the bottom of the page.
A return label with additional instructions will be sent to the email address you provide.
Ineligible ItemsAny items that are not eligible for return will be noted. You'll be directed to contact Customer Service for more details.
If your product is not eligible for online return, or if you prefer to speak to one of our customer service agents, please contact us at (855) 289‑9676. One of our friendly customer service agents will guide you through the return process and, if your items are eligible for return, we will send you a shipping label and a return authorization number.
- We work hard to ensure that all items are received in good condition, and if you've received a damaged item, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach out to our customer service team at (855) 289‑9676 or email us at email@example.com. We will do all we can to remedy the situation—either by sending a replacement item or by refunding your order—and we’ll help you to return the damaged item at our expense.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange (provided the product is undamaged), with some exceptions. See our full returns policy for more detailed information and instructions.
Please note that:
- Zoro will cover the cost of return shipping.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- You must include a copy of the original order confirmation or packing slip with your RA paperwork as proof of purchase.