Viega ProPress XL 45 elbow, 3" x 3"
Zoro #: G0916587Mfr. Part #: 20658
This item ships free. Details.Standard ground shipping.
- Fitting Connection Type: Press x Press
- Compliance: ABS: America Bureau of Shipping, CRN 0A14541.5 A/B/C, CSA MSE-13, FM Class 1920, IAPMO PS117, ICC-ES PMG-1037, NSF 61, NSF 372, ULC/ORD 213
- Temp. Range: 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- View Full Product Details
|Zoro #: G0916587 Mfr #: 20658|
|Fitting Connection Type: Press x Press||Compliance: ABS: America Bureau of Shipping, CRN 0A14541.5 A/B/C, CSA MSE-13, FM Class 1920, IAPMO PS117, ICC-ES PMG-1037, NSF 61, NSF 372, ULC/ORD 213|
|Temp. Range: 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F||Item: XL 45 Degree Elbow|
|Max. Pressure: 200 psi||Basic Fitting Material: Metal|
|Standards: CRN: Canadian Registration Number, CSA International: Canadian Standards Association, FM: FM Global, IAPMO: Uniform Plumbing Code, ICC: International Plumbing Code, NFPA 13, 13D and 13R: Fire Sprinkler Applications, NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects, NSF/ANSI 372: Drinking Water System Components - Lead Content, PHCC: National Standard Plumbing Code, UL: Underwriters Laboratories||Tube Fitting Material: Copper|
|Pipe Size (Fittings): 3" x 3"||Tube Size: 3" x 3"|
|Specific Fitting Shape: 45 Degrees Elbow||Basic Fitting Shape: Elbow|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Germany|
Viega ProPress XL-C 45° elbow, copper, P1: 3, P2: 3
- Patented Viega Smart Connect® makes secure connection in less than 7 seconds
- Minimizes system downtime by allowing for wet connection
- Fast and easy to use
- No flame, solder, flux, or heavy equipment needed
- Helps installers easily identify unpressed connections during pressure testing
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).