Mechanical Manifold Gauge Set, 2-Valve
- Zoro #: G4263323
- Mfr #: 49867
- Number of Hoses: 3
- Gauges Low Side Blue: 0 to 350 psi
- Vacuum Port Size: 1/4"
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Yellow Jacket #49867 Specifications
|Number of Hoses: 3||Gauges Low Side Blue: 0 to 350 psi|
|Vacuum Port Size: 1/4"||Material: Forged Aluminum Alloy|
|Number of Valves: 2||Item: Mechanical Manifold Gauge Set|
|Gauge Accuracy: +/-1.00%||Hose Length: 60"|
|Features: Double O-Ring Piston for Reliability and Long Service Life||Gauges High Side Red: 0 to 800 psig|
|Refrigerant Compatibility: R-22, R-404A, R-410A||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Among HVAC gauges, a manifold gauge set is a particularly essential piece of your testing equipment. Take a look at the features for Yellow Jacket Mechanical Manifold Gauge Set. Material: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Number Of Valves: 2.