Skip to Main Content
Coronavirus Update: Zoro is committed to keeping our customers and employees safe. Get Details.

Customer Service From Real People.

We’re here to help! Call (855) 289-9676


Every sink, toilet and drain will get clogged from time to time, so be sure to have plenty of plungers on hand for your home or business. There are 3 types of plungers: the cup plunger, the flange plunger and the accordion (or bellows) plunger. Cup plungers are typically made of rubber and used for sinks because they are designed for flat surfaces. The flange plunger is also made of rubber and is used to unclog toilets because it’s shape can adhere well to the curve of a toilet bowl. The accordion plunger is used when you need to apply a lot of force, but because of it’s plastic construction, can scratch or damage fixtures.

1 - 36 of 330 results
1 - 36 of 330 results