Skip to Main Content
Coronavirus Update: Zoro is committed to keeping our customers and employees safe. Get Details.

Customer Service From Real People.

We’re here to help! Call (855) 289-9676


A sillcock, or sillcock valve, is a type of end valve in a building’s water distribution system (along with a wall hydrant). It is the handled water spigot that is commonly located outside a building near the foundation. Some, although not all, sillcocks serve as a frost free faucet. Products vary by inlet size and type, handle type and other considerations.

325 - 360 of 380 results
325 - 360 of 380 results